November 9 - 27, 2022
Globe Theatre - #34
By Munish Sharma
- Wednesday, November 9 - 7:30pm
- Thursday, November 10 - 7:30pm
- Friday, November 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 12 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, November 13 - 2:00pm
- Tuesday, November 15 - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, November 16 - 7:30pm
- Thursday, November 17 - 7:30pm
- Friday, November 18 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 19 - 2:00pm
- Saturday, November 19 - 8:00pm
- Wednesday, November 23 - 7:30pm
- Thursday, November 24 - 7:30pm
- Friday, November 25 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 26 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, November 27 - 2:00pm
Globe Theatre presents #34 by Munish Sharma
George Reed is a Saskatchewan legend - elite athlete, advocate, and humanitarian. He made Regina home and made the province proud; and this year his life and work are ingeniously crafted into a new play by Munish Sharma.
The production takes us on the incredible journey highlighting George’s groundbreaking career, his move to the prairies, and how he won over the community. Footage and game highlights from his record-breaking career with the Saskatchewan Roughriders give audiences a view from the 55-yard line. #34 was commissioned by the Globe Theatre to coincide with the 2022 Grey Cup in Regina and to honour the man who put the city on the map. George Reed’s story is one of resilience and determination, and this production offers Canada a theatrical glimpse into a unique side of prairie life.
Tickets can be purchased through the Globe Theatre website at globetheatrelive.com.